Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 8 - Breakfast - Boma



Boma again... the final breakfast was the one meal I hadn't preplanned or booked, but without a doubt I knew that Boma was going to be the only real choice.  It was just that good the first time around that I had to go back.

Breakfast
Boma
Animal Kingdom Lodge


Entree
 

Magical Boma Awesome Brunch Buffet - $17

Their spread is just so good.  Even though at $17 I'm losing out on spending a dining credit here, I don't really care.  The food was just that good - honestly it's quite a bit better than many of the restaurants that ostensibly charged twice the cost for a meal.



Drink$-
Appetizer$-
Entree$17
Dessert$-
Total$17


Dining Credits - 1
Credit "Value" - $17
Overall Savings - ($5)



Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment