Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 7 - Dinner - Rose and Crown



And here we are at the final dinner.  I wanted our last night at Epcot to be special and to have a good view of the fireworks, so I chose the Rose and Crown which was right on the water.

Dinner
Rose and Crown
British Pavilion


Evokes the feel of what I assume to be a British pub.  I've never been to an actual British pub so it's hard for me to say how accurate they got it.  I've been to several American version of Irish pubs, and this was kind of like those only a bit brighter inside.


Appetizer
 

Meat and Cheese - 13

A selection of meats and cheeses.  A reasonable start to a meal, but nothing memorable.


Entree
 

Fish and Chips - $16

When in Britain...  This was okay but not great.  The fish was crispy and flaky, but the fries could have been cooked a little bit more - they were a tad limp and hadn't quite gotten to the point of golder brown and delicious.


Dessert
 

Baileys Irish Coffee Trifle - $6

Possibly the high point of the meal, this dessert combines two of my favorite flavors into a sweet package.



Drink$3
Appetizer$13
Entree$16
Dessert$6
Total$38


Dining Credits - 1
Credit "Value" - $38
Overall Savings - $16



Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment